"Glad to hear it," she said. "We're doing a similar thing tonight, only backwards."
The instructor leading Benjamin's and my current writing class, as mentioned earlier, is one we've had before. Last time, doing it after the longer efforts, I strained to come up with my six-word autobiography. This year she had us begin with the six-word autobiography and asked us to come up with a bunch of 'em. In the five minutes she provided. Being the good student and one who follows instructions well, I put my mind to the task and came up with what I consider some pretty good ones. The next step was to pick one of them and expand on it, as a longer but still brief autobiography. My autobiographies ( random order ):
- I came I saw I puked.
- Never the right time for anything.
- Eventually, with helpful wife, found God.
- Can I enable you to share?
- Eventually, with helpful wife, experienced God.
- Eventually anything goes and everyone dies.
- Eventually, with outside help, experienced God.
- God broke through my extreme cussedness.
- Some take; some give; and I?
- I was never one to share.
- I was never much for sharing.
|If you would like to comment but don't care to use the comment field, send an email to email@example.com.|